Bleeding after taking unwanted 72, no periods. Any reason to worry?

Hi. My wife took Unwanted Kit(Mankind) recently to terminate a 34 days pregnancy. After taking the medicine the bleeding happened for 17 days. After that she has not got her periods. Her last period was on 25th August(after taking the medicine). And the bleeding stopped on 10th Sep. Usually she has a 30 days cycle. I want to know when should be approximately she should be getting her next periods. Is there any reason to worry over here. She is also planning to put a Copper T.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012