Bleeding after taking the depo shot. Migraines and frequent seizures, depression and fatigue. Are these side effects?

I got the Depo shot and had alot of negative side effects. I bled pretty much everyday after I received the shot, my migraines increased, which also triggered a couple of seizures. I was severely depressed and exhausted all the time and still had cramping. I decided not to get the next shot. I was due to get the shot Dec 18th. I stopped bleeding around that time and have not gotten a period. Pregnancy tests are negative, but I m very fatigued, lightheaded and dizzy, nauseau, and migraines starting again. Could this all just be from the Depo shot?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013