Bleeding after taking of MTP

I went through MTP one tablet on one day and another on the next day in the night bleeding started with mild pain bleeding lasted for only 4 5 hours and then it stopped for the whole dayin the night bleeding started again but again for few hours this time the flow was not heavy and after that only spottingIs everything ok
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011
you should have taken 2nd tablet after 48 hours of 1st tablet.
now to know whethever complete evacuation taken place or not,confirm it with ultrasonography.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Please make sure that you have taken tablets as per the dose.Please talk to your doctor about this.Normally the flow should last for 3-4 days for complete evacuation products.This is suggestive of improper effect and may lead to incomplete evacuation.Please see your doctor.bye.