Bleeding after taking morning after pill, heartburn, sore breasts. What is happening?

Hi, I m 14. On the 14th of last month i had sex with my boyfriend, we used a condom and he did cum inside me. At first i thought i was fine because we used protection, but after he pulled out realised that there was cum running down my leg and everywhere else, then i noticed the condom had a massive tear init. I was going to get the morning after pill the next day when early on the morning i had my period, it was a normal period, started at around 9am the usual time and i was heavy! This lasted four days, that is how long it usualy lasts for. So i presumed everything was fine. But lately i have been experiencing heartburn , moodswings, breakouts, sore breasts, cramp in my lower stomach and constant back ache. Some of those symptoms i usually get about a week or so before my next period but not all of them. Today i noticed i was bleeding quite heavily, this only lasted an hour or so and since that bleeding i have no longer been feeling anything, no symptoms at all and my stomach used to be bloated but now its gone back to what is near enough its regular size. but since then it had made me consider my options on the possibility s of why this could be happening. I m terrified and in seek of help as soon as possible, i really need peace at mind so if you know why this is happening to me please explain, thank you. Ps, I ve noticed it s asking me to pay but i have no money at all considering i am only 14, so i you get this please just reply to my email, i cant pay you but it would mean alot if you did. Thank you very much
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012