Bleeding after stopping Microgestion. Negative pregnancy test, nausea

I was taking microgestion bc I started on the day of my period which was the 12th of last month I took them for 12 days and stopped in the middle of the week I experienced a little bleeding when stopping them , I was suppose to get my period the 8th of this month but I didn t and I took two pregnancy test and they were both negative but I feel qusey and nauseous ???
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
Dr. Purushottam welcomes you to HCM virtual clinic!
Thanks for consulting at my virtual clinic. I have carefully gone through your case, and I think I have understood your concern. I will try to address your medical concerns and would suggest you the best of the available treatment options.
As per your history, if you have stopped taking Microgestion, you are bound to get some bleeding, which is called as progesterone withdrawal bleeding.
From your history I could not relate if you are having irregular periods. If so then urine test being negative , you can assume to be non pregnant. If you are planning for baby you can repeat urine test after one week, if you still do not get your periods.
Your nausea could be due to some gastric upset for which you can take Cap. Pan D once a day half hour before dinner.
I hope my answer helps you.