Bleeding after sexual intercourse. No pain. Causes?

I am an 19 year old girl & had sex last night and me & my fiancé also use a vibrator as well. He uses it to basically masturbate myself instead of using fingers now. He does do it hard as he knows I like sex etc hard and rough. I woke up this morning at 6am and noticed bleeding and it was all over the bed sheets but luckily not the quilt cover. What could this be? I was last on a period on the 3rd june and that lasted a few days, my periods are not regular at all. It doesn t feel like period pains or anything as I feel fine. Can you help?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
As you describe, you are rough in sex, and the other causes of bleeding after sex may be the anemia, and infection.
Being a teenager, it is better to consult a gynecologist for diagnosis and treatment.
I usually prescribe to my patient with such symptoms fluconazole,cifixime,ornidazole,and hematinics.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.