Bleeding after sex, problem began after stopping birth control, lump in abdomen, checked for STDs

Hello, So for a year now I ve been bleeding after sex. It started after I got off birth control . I got the shot and after it wore off I bled for about 5 months straight and then it finally stopped then after that I jab always bled after intercourse. I ve been checked for STDs and it came up clean. It doesn t hurt to have sex at all and it doesn t hurt to urinate. I ve also found a small lump that appears every now and then in my abdomen . What do you think that might be? What could be wrong with me?
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012