Bleeding after sex, missing periods. Having nabothian cyst. Can i still be pregnant?

Hi! I am 24 years old and married. I've been worried about not getting pregnang.we were really trying to have. I had a pap smear last aug.and the result was mild inflammation and tvs with ovarian cyst size 2.5 cm..my obgyne advised me to have ultrasound again.so just last saturday i had it then the result there's no more ovarian cyst yet i have nabothian cyst..actually i had bledding during intimate with my husband for the last couple of months before i had my check up..and now i missed my period..is it because i have nabothian cyst? Or can i still be pregnant? What should i do? Please help me.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013