Bleeding after sex every time. Been intoxicated. Does that make any difference?

I am 23 years old and I have recently become sexually active. The frist few times I have noticed thay I bled a little during sex but because I was a virgin and we waited about 5-7 days between having intercourse I was not too worried. We also had sex twice during the week of christmas while I was on my period so I couldn t tell if I was bleeding due to sex or not. However last night we had sex for the frist time in almost 3 weeks. When we were finished we turn the light on and saw that I had bled. And this time it wasn t just a little. It was all over both of us and went through both my sheets and my mattress cover. At frist I thought maybe I had gotten my period but now I do not believe so. I feel I should mention that I had been rather intoxicated during this time and also that I have noticed it still hurts when my boyfriend frist pentrates me but subsides once we get going. And also that I have been experiencing dryness. I am just nervous that something could be wrong.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.

Don,t worry, nothing serious.

It must be due to some sexual injuries that had happened during your first coitus which had not completely healed. Further intercourse with unhealed wound will result in bleeding every time. It may be too tiny and you wouldn't have noticed at all.You have to take some drugs to heal the injury from your physician or Gynecologist and abstain totally from sex for at least a week or two. The you will be alright and you will not bleed further during sex.

Wish you a speedy recovery.
Dr S.Murugan