Bleeding after sex. Breast tender, feeling sick, dizziness, gurgling sound in stomach. Possible reason?

Hi, about 2 weeks ago my boyfriend and I had sex and after I started bleeding . Not heavy, kinda watery. A week later it happened again. I also woke up this morning and I felt dizzy and sick. My breasts are very tender and I feel as though I m about to start my period. My stomach is making a gurgling noise as well. Plus about a month and a half ago o developed something that looked like razor bumps and they spreaded to my thigh, but its just one on my thigh and now it looks like a scar . I don t know what s going on. Could you help me?, Shelby.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  54 Awaiting Answer