Bleeding after removing urethral dilators. Painful urination. Should I be concerned?

Last night I was experimenting with urethral dilators and upon removal of the dilator, a bit of blood came out. It hurt when I urinated after, but this morning the pain was gone, but I still have some blood. I sterilized the dilators with alcohol and used plenty of sterile lubricant during my experimenting. I also did not force anything. I have done this before without any blood show so now I am a bit worried that I may have torn the inside of my urethra. Should I be overly concerned or is this something that will heal on its own in a few days?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013