Bleeding after periods, vaginal itching, lump on the clitoris. Not on birth control. Anything serious?

Hi I am bisexual and I came off my period 4 days ago. Since then I keep bleeding when I sleep with my girlfriend. My vagina is quite itchy around the time of my period. I came off the contraceptive pill about 4 months ago and I have only noticed this since coming off it. I also have a purple coloured lump on my clitoris that is sore to touch which has been there about a month, is this anything serious?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013