Bleeding after partial hysterectomy. Ultrasound shows ovarian cysts. How would you treat my condition?

Hi, my name is Dana. I had a partial hysterectomy in Dec. 2010 and in Aug.2012, I had some bleeding. I went to see my obgyn . He gave me antibiotics for cervical infection and scheduled ultrasounds. Ovarian cyst was discovered. Second ultrasounds this month show bigger cyst on right ovary and tube blocked on left side. Now my obgyn says see him in one year. Now I have bleeding again. He tells me bleeding is normal for some women after hysterectomy but I never bled before. Only bled with this problem. Should I see another doctor or is he right? I am just a little worried. How would you treat my condition?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012