Bleeding after intercourse, yeast infection, UTI, swollen vagina, hard flaky skin on penis. Causes?

one night me and my boyfriend of 1 year were having sex, the next day i got a UTI ( nothing out of the ordanary, I get them frequently) i took some medication i have for it. i thought it had cleared up so i stopped taking the medication (it usually clears up within 2 days) but it came back so i took some more medication, it went away and i had developed a yeast infection ( or im pretty sure it was one ) i had swollen vaginal area red itches and white discharge . i took a pill it cleared up then a few days after i had sex with my boyfriend and it hurt so bad i couldnt let him finish. i went into the rest room and when i wiped there was the slightes spot of blood that came from between my vag and my anus . i thought maybe i tore? and it hurt when i peed for only a day and i couldnt bend over cuz it felt like opening up a not so heeled scar . then two days later i went to give my boyfriend a hand job and i felt something on his penis , like he had spilt something on it annd it dried up there . it was like white hard flakey skin around the rim of the penis , after talking about it he said it kinda hurts to touch (but it peels right off) he said it seemed to happen when i had troubles having sex with him . but having sex did not hurt at all this time . not sure if we have an std? or whats going on? please help me
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012