Bleeding after intercourse, vaginal discharge, headache. Serious?

Ok so I had intercourse on the 19 of this month I had light bleeding the same night, and then the 20 of this month I had more bleeding with dark red discharge coming out when I used the restroom, with lots of painful cramping....I m thinking this is a second period but then today being the 21 st I used the restroom again with even more vaginal discharge but it was sooooo thick to we re I had to wipe my vagina for it to come out all the way and I also have a headache ., please let me know what s going on or if I should go to the hospital?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer