Bleeding after intercourse, on contraceptive implant. History of slight colored discharge after implantation. Reason?

A few months ago I got the contraceptive implant. I haven t had my period in a while, as a side effect of the implant. I get slight bleeding but nowadays very little, mostly slightly coloured discharge . Last night I had intercourse without a condom, and about 8 hours after I noticed I had vagina bleeding. The blood is fresh, kind of like a period. I don t understand why I Would have got my period though; why am I bleeding after sex?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  47 Awaiting Answer