Bleeding after intercourse, hashimotos disease. Taking levothroxine. PAP smear, STD test normal. Causes?

Hello. I was wondering. Every time my boyfriend and I have sex I bleed. It started happening a little before I was diagnosed with Hashimotos Disease. I went to my gyno and had a pap and STD test done and everything was normal. My doctor told me my TSH levels look better since I ve been on Levothroxine 25mg but I m still bleeding after sex. Can you please shed some light as to what may be causing the bleeding?
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012