Bleeding after intercourse for the first time. Normal?

my bf and i were having anal sex yesterday, and he accidently put it in and i started bleeding . I think i lost my virginity , but still theres a bit of bleeding going on, and we are getting a bit worried. is this an issue or is it normal? Since it was an accident, he pulled out immediately and we did not have sex so im 100% sure that im not pregnant. Can someone help please?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Hi, Shamindri,
thanks for query.
If you had sex during your safe period, there is less chances of having pregnancy.
But you had sex during unsafe period and even there is no discharge in your vaginal canal but there are all chances of migrating few sperms into the vaginal can give rise to problem.
So go for pregnancy test if you miss the period after 7-8 days of your expected period date.
Ok and bye.
Hi young woman, you are most welcome here over the blog of HCM and after well going through your history of events been contained of sexual matter, I am of the opinion that on having anal sex your anal muscles made naturally delicate are been torn off by hard penis insertion by your BF and for the information nature has not made our anus for penile penetration, but for defecation purpose only and people who want to enjoy this women's gate are in fact insane and foolish too having mental problems and you must know that god has made vagina to enjoy women's sexuality and in future you should keep yourself away from such men and in fact he has not done any mistake here for really he wanted to enjoy your anal sex and that you got bleeding and you are advised to apply any anti bactericidal cream available at medical stores and avoid anal sex in future and as internal medicine you can try:

-Arnica Mont. -200 (6 drops twice daily for 5 days) avail at homeopathic medical stores around your locality and do Pelvic floor, abdominal muscles' toning exercises regularly and these exercises may strengthen and tone your vaginal and anal muscular and nervous systems and wish you good luck for to enjoy life free from any type of stressed tension. As for as yours worries for pregnancy is concerned that you have not apprised about of your periods' time and it will be much safe for to take anti birth pill within 72 hrs of the event and if time has elapsed then after 10 days of periods due date go for pregnancy test for more clearance......psy doc