Bleeding after intercourse. Used nuva ring in the past to regularize periods. Will this affect future pregnancy?

So I always had a unusual menstrual cycle it was always irregular so i started using the nuvo ring to help regulate it but i stopped using it for a while & i havent seen my period for 4months and im not pregnant , i m 19 and yes im sexually active but the other day i had sex and i just bleed for no reason and my period havent came down. my main concern is why is that & will i be able to ever get pregnant in the future.?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012