Bleeding after intercourse. Ultrasound showing a calculus in kidney, cortical cysts in ovaries. Treatment?

i got married on 1st feb. ,during first month of my marriage i didnt had any problem during sex, but frm second month i see little blood during our intercourse. after examination the doc said thr is a small mole/poly or the doc advised tat it should be romed immediately.I havent understood the reason for this and also in ultra sound report its seen tat a calculus is seen in mird 3rd of right kidney measuring 3.3 mm in size, thr are features of endocervictis, small cortical cyst is seen in both the ovaries and minimal collection is seen in POD? what should i do now, what are the remedies? will i have any problem in conceiving a child???pls help??
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013