Bleeding after intercourse. Spotting during periods. Trying to concieve. Not on birth control. Solution?

Hi, my question is, I have always had regular cycles until recently when alot had changed, 1st. I had abnormal pap and they did a clonascopy (spelled wrong, I m sure), had another pap 3 months later and the same thing so they did a LEEP, then 6 months later the pap came back mild in bad tissue , since these procedures and it has now been 2 years my cycle has been fine other then sometimes I would bleed after intercourse, but now for the last 2 months its been weird, last month I only spotted but it lasted 8 days, then this month I get it same day as expected on i bled one day and then the next day nothing, i still wore a panty liner for 2 days but that was it. 2 days and it was over. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over 4 years, I havent been on any birth control . I have 4 children from a previous marriage so I know that I WAS ok to have kids but it makes no sense to me, especially when the local OBGYN told my husband that his numbers were alittle low but nothing that should stop us from conceiving. Please help me, I need answers Thank you, Tara
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013