Bleeding after intercourse. Pain in the abdomen, back pain and nausea. Pregnant?

Hi Dr. samuel I just finished my period on the 14 of August. My husband and I had sex shortly after and I noticed when I went pee and wiped there was a little blood . My abdomen ans stomach is sore and I have a bit of a back pain my spin seems to hurt around my lower back and I m kinda nauseous. I ve also noticed I m very tired and my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant. I don t know what is wrong with me please help me
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012