Bleeding after intercourse. Have implant. Could this be due to the birth control?

can you think of any other reasons why this would be happening?. When the implant was first inserted, everything appeared fine. Then the problems started building up. Sometimes i'd finish menstrating, then the normal dis-charging would follow. After this i'd have sex for an example then i'd bleed again almost instantly and sometimes this would cause a mild discomfort.I'm not very good at explaining the symptoms i am currently experiencing , but it does bother me and has become rather embarassing during those times.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013