Bleeding after having sex, using contraceptive patch. Leaking breast. What is happening?

I had a baby on the 4th of July, I then went on to use the contraceptive patch which I have been on befor. Since getting my period in oct every time I have sexual intercourse I bleed for 5+ days and when it clears if I have sex this happens again. But sense yesterday my breast have been leaking! It s not milk it s the greeny Browney colour milk you get before your milk comes through, could you enlighten me on what might be happening. I m 22.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012