Bleeding after having sex. doctor said due a tear in private part. Solution?

I just got married just a month back, and the first time I had sex with my husband, there was a blood bleeding from my private path, as my husband is busy with his work in other nearby location we used to be together on weekend, after a few day gaps we continue to have intercourse, and there a huge blood solid/ stain falling from my private path. We went to gynae doctor and she said there was a cut/torn in private path of my wife. And she said this need to be stitch . But I am not willing to stitch in my private path, will there be any effect in future if I don’t stitch it now and let it cure with antibiotic and control intercourse for some time?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013
Welcome to HCM,
From your history it seems that you might have comparatively more severe injury to your private parts as there is profuse bleeding.
As your Gynaec told go for stitch, otherwise if it heals after some time with the help of antibiotic and dressing, there are all chances of having painful scar due to un even healing scar leading to painful intercourse.
So it is advisable to go for stitches.
Ok and bye.