Bleeding after having sex, clots, cramping. Have PCOS, given birth recently. What to do?

I had a baby 10 months ago. Every time my husband and I have sex I tend to bleed. Sex isn t painful and I wasn t bleeding a lot. However about 2 weeks ago, the next morning after having sex I thought I had started my period. It lasted for about a week. Then a couple of days ago, we had sex again. The next afternoon, I noticed I had started bleeding. Today I have been bleeding a lot. I have gone through 3 pads in about 3 hours and things don t seem to be letting up. The blood is bright red and I can feel it coming out. There seem to be small pea size clots. I m cramping as well. What should I be doing? What could this be? I have PCOS if that matters.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013