Bleeding after getting off depo shot. Had unprotected sex. Abdominal pain, brown spotting

I just recently got off the depo shot. I ve been bleeding since September (why I changed). I had unprotected sex about a week and a half ago. Monday morning I got sick and was tired all day, then this morning when I woke up I threw up and it felt like my stomach was going to be tore out...after that happened I ve had this sharp pain in my lower abdomin with I walk around or lay on one of my sides...and when I wipe there is dark brown blood(?)..but only when I wipe.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013