Bleeding after frozen blastocyst. Could I still be pregnant?

I am on day 5 having had one 5 day frozen blastocyst transferred last wednesday. I have been bleeding for 24 hour hours now, not heavily but still consistently and today is heavier than yesterday. Is there any chance I could still be pregnant? This is my third round of IVF and both times previously I got my period the day before pregnancy test day. I don t hold out much hope but think I am too early to have a period now. What are your thoughts please. thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013