Bleeding after fingering clitoris. What caused it?

Hi, i was playing with my girlfriends clitoris and fingering he today for like 20 minutes and for like 2 minutes out of the 20 her clitoris was dry. 4 hours later she said shes bleeding like shes on her period which she isnt expecting til august 20th (12 days). I dont know if playing with her caused it or what. Please help
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
  Anonymous's Response
Often, small vaginal cuts heal within about 1-3 days, so having small amounts of vaginal bleeding a few hours after getting cut during sex is not unusual. However, any time that more moderate or large amounts of blood are lost, or if you experience ongoing discomfort or pain associated with sex or possible tearing, it’s wise to check in with a healthcare provider.

Sometimes women get cuts on parts of their vulva, such as on the labia (which are also called the vaginal lips), the perineum or the area around the clitoris.

Other times women get cut internally, inside the vaginal canal. Often, cuts that result from sex play or intercourse are quite small and heal well on their own. Occasionally, though, vaginal or vulvar cuts may require stitches or other medical attention for proper healing.

If the bleeding continues, if you continue to experience pain or discomfort, or if you have additional questions about your personal health, please let me know
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, it could be menses bleeding and this is nothing to worry because it is just the coincidence and nothing else, hope this information helps, take care and have a nice day.