Bleeding after contraceptive implant. On microgynon. Bleeding not stopped. On cerazette. Cause of continuous bleeding?

Hi, I was given the contraceptive implant which made me bleed continuously. My doctor prescribed microgynon which stopped the bleeding almost instantly and was fantastic. The doctor then took away the tablets for a trial period to see if the bleeding had stopped, which it didn t. When I returned they gave me cerazette which i ve been on for two weeks and is not stopping the bleeding. I have had little explanation to why my body is doing this, please advise me.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012