Bleeding after clitoral stimulation. Have regular period cycles. What could be the cause for this?

Hello. I am 25 and have regular period cycles. My last cycle started 3/29 and ended 4/3. Recently, 4/10 and 4/11, I bled again after orgasm from clitoral stimulation. I am not sexually active and had no cramps or pain anywhere. I have read that it could be blood in the uterus walls that comes out from the contractions of an orgasm. But am curious what else could cause it? It's not my first time masturbating but first time i have bled afterwards.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013