Bleeding after bowel movements. Suffered from anorexia previously. Discharge from anus while passing gas. Suggestions?

Hi! I have realized that I have been bleeding after bowel movements. It is a bright red blood - sometimes pink in coloe and it is only seen aftrer I wipe- toilet paper. This doesn t happen daily- it varies but it has been going on for years. I have suffered from annorexia & bulimia , with annorexia- i would only deficate once a week- the stool was hard and i would always bleed as i felt it tearing my anus . However, when i discoverd laxatives (and abused them) my stool was loose and runny. i think that ever since i recovered from my eating disorders i have been bleeding when i use the restroom- it is not a heavy bleeding but defiantly noticeable. Sometimes when I pass gas I feel a little substance that is released from my anus- when I wipe it is pinkish/ orange in color. Any advise?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013