Bleeding after bowel movement, cramps, pains. On contraception. What could be the reason?

hi im a 23yr old female and have never had bowel problems. this has only happened once just today. i have been to the toilet and after my poo came out and i wiped there was a lot of blood . it diddnt hurt to poo and doesnt hurt to wipe and after a few wipes the blood is gone. it do not appear to to have any tears on the outside as no stinging occours. i have had some cramping and the odd pain (hardly even bad enough to notice) where females usualy feel menstrual pain so i just thought it was that, but im not due for that as i am on contraception and do not get my period on this. thanks
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012