Bleeding after bowel movement. What could be the reason?

This issue has only started 2 days ago. When I have a bowel movement and I wipe there is a very little bit of blood on the toilet paper and it doesn t hurt. Today I had 2 bowel movements and the last one was about 2 hours ago and I wiped and there was more blood than I have ever had. Still it wasn t a lot but it was more than the previous ones I have had. When I was having the bowel movement it didn t hurt but towards the end it kind of felt like a thorn but it wasn t unbearable pain . It didn t even make me flinch. I have had that pain before with no blood but this time there was some. What do you think this is or should I be really concerned. No I have not had Anal sex, the blood is dark red, I did have a couple of stools that were hard but for the most part they were soft. I have not started a new diet or meds and I am 28 years old and today was the first day that I actually had blood in the toilet and not just on the toilet paper.
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
Little constipation some time cause such symptom of blood stain stool initially no need to worry about this and even no need to take any treatment for this if does not have any associated complain, wait for few days and during this time period drink lot of water, have fibber containing diet, if this does not come around then you need to go for clinical examination to rule out the possibility of ether fissure or hemorrhoid, hope this information helps you have nice day.