Bleeding after abortion, no mensuration. Treated with medication. Gave regulator, variation in ratio. Suggestion?

I am Sondos from Libya. 24 years old. I got married since 5 months . I aborted since 3 months and got blood for two days, but the menstruation did not come for a month and a half ,after that i went to Dr. and gave me a treat and got the menstruation and continued bleeding 3 weeks and then went to Dr. and gave me regulator of the menstruation for 21 days, but within 5 days the first to take the regulator conducted analysis pregnancy and found the proportion BHCG was 50 after that I stopped to take the regulator. one week later conducted the analysis again and found that the ratio 8 .. We hope you to help us.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013