Bleeding after a late period

Hey, I get my period every three weeks but the last time i had my period was six weeks ago, so i am three weeks late. I have taken pregnancy tests and they keep coming back negative. Today i started bleeding an orangish red color more orange than red but very pale, but its very light. what could be going wrong?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
As you describe, your periods are leading towards the irregular periods, may be due to the hormone imbalance,anemia, or infection.
I advise you to consult a gynecologist for diagnosis and treatment.
I usually prescribe to my patient with such symptoms fluconazole,cifixime,ornidazole,and hematinics.
Take more of green leafy vegetables,pulses,sprouts, and protein rich foods to have good health and resistance.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.