Bleeding after 9 days from colposcopy and biopsy, blood in toilet. Should I be worried ?

I had a colposcopy and biopsy done 11 days ago and didn t have much bleeding or discharge after. On day 9 however, I started bleeding. Not alot like soaking through pads or anything, but noticeable, like when I go to the bathroom there is blood in the toilet. I ve been bleeding for 3 days now. But I don t have any infection symtoms either, as of now... And today I just saw a few small blood clots in the toilet when I went pee. Should I be worried and calling my doctor? Oh ya but also, I missed one of my birth control pills last week, and now i m thinking is it a messed up period? Help.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012