Bleeding a lot, due for implant change. On contraceptives, took tranexamic acid, no help. UTI / pregnant ?

hi, im due my implant changing but im bleeding alot which the doc gave me tranexamic acid but its not stopping and she said that its cos the hormones have basically run out and said im still covered in the contraceptive area so i wont get pregnant, is that right? Also i tested my urine at work on the dipsticks and abscorbic acid, specific gravity & protein shown up, does this mean i have a uti? and ive im sure my bv has come back too, im in a pickle ha x
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012