Bleed while using the toilet, have fistula, constipated. What could be the problem ?

Good Day, I am male 26, recently married and I live in Pakistan. I have been having stomach problems often. I bleed once in a while when I go to the toilet for the past 8 years but I never took it seriously. I went to the doctors here in Pakistan and they told me I have a pimple in my anus it is called fistula and I need to get it operated but I never did. It used to hurt a lot but it doesn t hurt anymore. For the last four days I regularly bleed when I go to the toilet it doesn t hurt and today I have constipation and every time I go to toilet it bleeds . The last time I went it didn t only bleed but also a small piece of meat (similar to liver) dark red came out in the end. I am very worried. I don t know what is wrong and plus we don t have qualified doctors here. Please tell me what could be the problem and anything I should be concerned about? Thank you, AAA
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer