Bled for days before pregnancy. If this happens again, does it mean pregnant again?

Hi my name is Charlene and I have a question about haveing your period in the frist coulpe of weeks of being pregnet. I am asking this because I was the same. when I had my frist son.. I bleed for 4 to 5 days light not even there and then I was feeling sick the next week after and I went too the doctor and found out I was pregnet. I am have the same this time and I know what date I had sex on no dout....05/29/2012 Bleed 28days for 7 days... thank you
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012