Bled during sex, increase in discharge, creamy. What could be causing this?

Hi. Last month the week before my period during sex I bled quite heavily. I have taken the same contraceptive pill for approxomatly 8 years and have always found my periods to be like clock work however last month I came on 2 days early. During the past 2 weeks I have seen an increase in discharge and it is runny and creamy. Last Sunday I started itching however that stopped around Wednesday. It is now the week before my period and once again I have bled heavily during sex. I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday but I am a little concerned.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013