Bleach cream used, scars on face, skin irritation, itching. Using vaseline. Treatment?

I used bleach cream on my face last night. Today, I woke up with some scars on face and my skin is irritated. I keep on wanting to itch but then stop because I don t want any permanent scarring on my face. I have been using Vaseline to calm my skin. Will my face be permanently scarred? Am I doing it right? Any other suggestions? How long will it be till my face goes back to normal?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
thanks for posting your query.

whaat you might be having following the bleach cream are not scars but maybe pigmentation.

your skin has reacted to the bleach cream.

make sure you wash it off thoroughly.

also application of cortisone cream twice a day for a week will calm the skin down.
it may take upto 2 weeks to recover, in case the pigmentation is excessive you may need to be started on oral medications for which you will have to visit your doctor.

if you take proper treatment in time, permenant effects can be avoided.