Bladder repaired during c-section, infection in urine, martifur 100mg

I am a 33year old woman and have delivered a baby 15 days back. During the C-section, there was a bladder repair that had to be done after which I have been on catheter since then. After 10 days , I had a urine culture done which showed slight infection . Since then I have been having tablet Martifur 100mg thrice a day. I have noticed my urine is yellow immediately after having the tablet but gets back to the normal color after having lots of water. I wanted to check if this is normal and if not what should I do.
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012