Bladder prolapse, prescribed physical therapy, hysterectomy, uterus and cervix removed. Suggestions?

I had a hysterectomy 2 years ago ... uterus and cervix removed. For the first time, I've been checked out down below, and sure enough, I have a bladder prolapse now. The doctor I saw is suggesting physical therapy. Is that the normal practice for bladder prolapses. She said I was a level 2? How bad is that? She also told me OB GYN don't deal with female physical sexual problems (brought on by the hysterectomy). What kind of doctor does then?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013