Bladder pain, sore hip bones post urination, unprotected sex, breast pain. Pregnancy symptoms?

when i m peeing and it comes to the end i get a pain all in my bladder , and then when i walk out the toilet my hip bones are sore. i have no idea whats wrong? also..i fear this might be a pregnancy symptom, i had sex during the time i was most ovulated, but my boyfriend was wearing a condom, my breasts kind of hurt on the sides near my arms and my periods not due till next week, is it possible that i am pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012