Bladder pain, bump on bladder wall. Blood test normal. What is it?

I wen tto a urologist and they put something up where I pee, into my bladder because I have been having pain and because I was told from a test that I had irregular cells found in my urine from the bladder. While the lamp was moving around inside of me, I saw a very distinct red bump (only one) on my bladder wall. I asked what it was, and they answered (can t remember name) and didn t seem worried. I still am. I have NO urinary tract infections , I have perfect blood work, I am a type 1 diabetic. I am 62. The pain in my bladder area is terrible often SITTING me down in a ball! What is it?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012