Bladder pain, blood in urine, normal urine test after treatment, now experience frequent urination and motions. Suggestion?

iam from himachal india sir, few days ago i have pain in my urine bladder . doctor take my ultrasound and urine test. no stone find there ,but blood in urine .i take madicine for five days.after than my urine test is normal. but now i have lot of urine and every half hour go to urine . and i have loose motion three time in a day. please give me suggestion iam in big trouble.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012