Bladder infection, unable to swallow, appetite loss. Treatment for infection?

I was diagnosed with bladder infection . now I m taking ciproflaxan the antibiotic and for the pain prescribed medication . It s the 4 the day and pain is still there at the back side . I can t eatFood, I can t swallow . I tried eating and can t swallow . I was peeing for the last three days but now I can t pee and after taking pain medication i m still on pain . One more thing I will mention, for the last 2 months I had this bladder infection but I did nit know
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012