Bladder infection, tissue near vagina, pressure sensation and back pain. Had the NovaSure done. Medication?

I had the NovaSure done in Nov.2012. I believe I am going through some sever side affects . It is now March 2013. I have discovered that I am urinating through the vaginal area, I have frequent bladder infections, and I feel lots of pain and pressure in the vaginal area " the pain feels like I just gave birth"! I found tissue 1/2 in the opening of the vagina. I went to my doctor and he did an examination and told me its impossible to urinate through the vagina and he has never heard of that. And told me he dose't work in the pluming department. I would have to go to a urologist. The pain and the pressure is so bad I almost went to the hospital the other night. I feel very heavy down there when I walk around a lot. The pain is worse at night. I also been having sever back pain. I just don't know what to do. Dose any one have any advice?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013