Bladder infection, inflamed meatus, frequent urination post weeks of unprotected oral sex. Causes of discomfort?

Good Day Sir, I received unprotected oral sex from a female of unknown status 1 month ago. The day after I developed a bladder infection of sorts and went straight to the doctor. I was prescribed medication to treat the infection and the Doctor was convinced this was not a result of said incident as the time frame was too quick for anything to develop. +- 3 weeks after the incident i developed what seemed to be another infection in the tract or bladder. This later seemed to go away and has since developed into an inflamed meatus and urge to urinate frequently. It is improving now but am concerned that this may be some sort of STI . I have read over all STI symptoms and this does not sound like anything similar to those. Any indication of what may be causing this uncomfort? Thank you very much.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013